Here’s my schedule for the last few days of October and the first few days of November.
- October 30: Carl leaves (for a year) most likely; pick up a speaker at 10:30pm
- October 31: Law Review symposium all day; Bluebook relay (I will coach my team to victory); comparative law paper due
- November 1: nothing yet
- November 2: step-nephew’s baptism in the morning with reception at noon; Ali’s bridal shower at 3pm; church at 5pm
- November 3: Law Review paper due
- November 4: disability law paper due
I’m worried about those six days. It’ll be fine though. Ha, fun.